Saturday, June 12, 2010
What do you think of when you think of Maine?
My husband and I just got back from a little vacation in Maine. We stayed on the coast and it was glorious! I was very excited to go because I was looking for inspiration but found myself stumped. What do you think of when you think of picturesque Maine? Do you think of water? Trees? Rocks? Nature? I do. But....what I found to inspire me was much different. Yes, nature had it's place as it always does and forever will in my heart and in my photos but can you see the beauty in the rusty old buoys? What about the long forsaken watch tower? I love that anything can speak to you and if you just allow that to happen, it will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jody, your photos are beautiful!!! I love the layers of spirals looking up the stair case. The headstones all tipped and bowing, and the sunrise colours are so intense!
Amazing artworks!
Thanks for sharing them!!! :o)
JODY, the "Light at the End" is beautiful! I can't believe you took these! They are amazing!!!
I can't help but think.....every room in my house should have these hanging!
Post a Comment